The Fort la Reine Museum is a unique and stress-free venue to host your child’s next birthday party, where all of the activities are facilitated by Museum staff and guests can enjoy history in a new light!
Birthday Parties – $100
• Includes a private party space for up to 3 hours – rain or shine (inside one of our many heritage buildings)
• Access to costumes – pioneer dresses or fur trade wear
• Choice of one facilitated heritage activity: Bannock Cooking, Victorian Etiquette Lesson, Artifact Find Scavenger Hunt, or the “Let’s Make a Trade” Fur trading game.
• A shortened guided tour of the Museum with a costumed interpreter
• Maximum 15 people (additional $5 per person)
Bookings are only available when the Museum is open to the public.