The Fort la Reine Museum is a unique venue to host your child’s next birthday party. Leave the activities up to us. The cost of party package is only $100.
• Artifact Find: List of artifacts and they will search the museum for which building they are located in.
• Explore and Answer: Questions based on buildings; explore the museum looking for answers.
• Let’s make a Trade: Game where each child receives an artifact, they create a story around that item and trade it with other members of the group. When the time is up, the host will see who made the best deal and trace an item through the trading process.
• Vintage Games: Horseshoes, croquet, bocce ball, and sack races
• Write History: A story that will be written in groups of 4-6, it has a generic introduction about a museum worker who accidentally sets off a time machine.
Birthday Party Package Includes:
• Party Space for up to 3 hours - rain or shine
• Access to Costumes – pioneer dresses or fur trade wear
• Choice of 2 Activities (see below)
• Museum Host with you for the duration of the party
• Maximum 20 people – 2 adults free (additional adults $8 per person)