A Day Out for Dad
Make your Father’s Day Historic!
Family Sundays at the Fort la Reine Museum
The Fort la Reine Museum is honouring DAD this Father’s Day for Family Sunday with a variety of family friendly activities to make your Father’s Day historic!
- Explore the Museum Village on a “Walk Through History Mini Tour” with our expert guides at 1PM and 2:30PM
- Climb on board the Van Horne Business Train Car and take a family pic with Dad!
- Enjoy a Virtual Reality experience with Dad, and learn all about Caribou in our Panache, Caribou Cervids Exhibit.
- Have fun with our NEW Scavenger Hunt activity: Pick up a clue sheet and marker at the Admissions desk.
- Visit the teacher in the school house and make Dad a special coupon!
- Share and remember family - Pay tribute to someone in your family for his or her act of service in times of war or peace in our exhibit “Fighting in Flanders – Gas.Mud.Memory”
- Read a Father’s letter explaining the significance of receiving and reading his daughter, Anne Frank’s diary for the first time, and share in the tender story and legacy that Anne Frank left the world in her diaries, in our exhibit “Anne Frank – A History For Today”.