Weddings at the Museum!
The Fort la Reine Museum is a great location to have your wedding ceremony in a Heritage setting. There are two churches or large outside spaces to have your wedding ceremony at the museum. There are also over 25 buildings for many opportunities for unique wedding photos.
Current Booked Dates:
Wedding Pictures - $90.00/Hour
• Access for the wedding party and guests to the museum buildings between 10am and 5pm, maximum of 20 people ($5.00/additional person)
• Prior to the wedding day – free entry for the Bride and Groom and their photographer to plan picture locations
*Complimentary with a Heritage Wedding Ceremony
Heritage Wedding - $350
Heritage Wedding Ceremony - $350.00
• Ceremony Space in a Heritage Building of your choice. Some popular choices include:
• West Prospect Church – maximum 75 people
• Ukrainian Heritage Church – maximum 50 people
• Pioneer Village grounds
• Use of the grounds & buildings for pictures before and after
• Set up the day before or the morning of the wedding between 10am and 5pm
• Prior to the wedding day
-free entry for the Bride and Groom and their photographer to plan ceremony location and picture locations
Wedding Reception - $350
• Reception Space $350
• Tables (10 8 ft long available)
• Chairs (30 plastic, 20 metal available)
• After 5 pm: rate $65.00 premium
Entire Site Rental - $1400/day
Entire Heritage Site Rental - $1400.00/day
• Private access to entire facility for an eight hour day, with an after 5pm $65.00 premium.
*Note: 50% non-refundable deposit due two weeks in advance.